Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review!
Below, we look back on the celebrity news, gossip and rumors that made headlines this week. You can visit THG every day and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for 24/7/365 updates. Now, for some of this week's top THG stories ...
Rumors of Bristol Palin coming to Dancing With the Stars turned out to be true. Rumors of a Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag sex tape? All a PR sham as usual.
- T.I. was arrested in L.A. for possession of a controlled substance. Whether that substance is E or Sizzurp remains to be seen. Yes, we said Sizzurp.
- In an absolutely shocking move, Heidi Montag pulled the plug on the sale of her alleged sex tape with Spencer Pratt, which was likely a PR stunt.
- The Dancing With the Stars cast was revealed. It includes Bristol Palin and The Situation, along with some former pro athletes and total randoms.
- Paris Hilton is unlikely to plea bargain her way out of last weekend's felony drug arrest. Especially with her BS excuse undone by her own Tweet.
- James Jay Lee took hostages at Discovery HQ. He was killed.
- Chris Robinson has beef with Taylor Swift. Are you serious?!
- Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus teamed up, went overboard.
- Emma Watson says Twilight sells sex. Is that a bad thing?
Approximately 15 percent of this week's news was about Teresa Giudice.
- Teresa Giudice may be in debt, but she's not going anywhere.
- Neither is her ubiquitous coke whore co-star, Danielle Staub.
- Glenn Beck's rally drew thousands to D.C., and plenty of critics.
- Robert Randolph claims he had an affair with John Travolta.
- Meghan McCain has an interesting take on political figures.
- Michael Douglas talked cancer with David Letterman.
- Lindsay Lohan opened up about her downward spiral.
- The 2010 Emmy Awards were given to worthy stars.
- Hailey Glassman says Jon Gosselin tried to blackmail Kate.
- Ashton Kutcher vehemently denies cheating on Demi Moore.
- Adam Lambert paid tribute to one of his musical heroes.
When Jodie Sweetin and Fantasia make news, you know it's a good week.
- Baby news: Jodie Sweetin and Morty Coyle had their first (her second); Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia had their first; Fantasia may be carrying the spawn of Antwaun Cook.
- Couples watch: Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are dating; Bachelor Pad hotties Kiptyn Locke and Tenley Molzahn are together as well.
- Wedding bells: Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders married! We thought the same was true of Drake and Nicki Minaj, but apparently not.
- It's over: Slash and Perla Hudson are divorcing.