Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review.
Below, our staff members take a look back on the last seven days in celebrity news and rumors - and we've certainly got a lot to talk about.
- The Mel Gibson tapes. Where to start? All the tapes / voicemails were recorded February 18. Oksana Grigorieva says she taped him because she feared for her life. Whether witnesses saw him attack her January 6 is the question.
- She's being treated like a common criminal in the slammer, but Lindsay Lohan may be set free as early as this weekend. She's lobbying for time with family before being shipped off to rehab following her release - don't bet on it.
- A major shakeup at American Idol leaves Randy Jackson the last judge standing, with J. Lo and Steven Tyler replacing Ellen and Kara.
- The appearance by Barack Obama on The View was mostly light, and sparked criticism from many, including former Gov. Sarah Palin.
- In other Palin news, Bristol is reportedly pissed over a report that Levi put it to Lanesia Garcia and may become a baby daddy again!
This is reportedly the new American Idol panel.
- Jon and Kate Gosselin reached a custody settlement.
- A supposed set of Angelina Jolie drug photos surfaced.
- Zac Efron did the strip club thing ... Zac Efron style.
- Justin Bieber is a sinner against God (some think).
- Kendall Jenner is all good with her bikini pics, though.
- Tiffany came to the defense of Miley. Yes, Tiffany.
- People really don't like Scott Disick as a general rule.
- Jersey Shore is back, and better/worse than ever.
- The Bachelorette ending(s) spark debate among fans.
- Mocienne Petit Jackson claimed to be MJ's love child.
Most people have Bieber Fever, but some say he's a sinner.
- Baby news about six months from today: Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr (rumored); Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland (confirmed).
- Couples: Alex Beh is dating Jennifer Love Hewitt; Kroy Biermann is dating Kim Zolciak; Eddie Cibrian is moving in with LeAnn Rimes.
- Wedding Bells: Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill are engaged. Hey, at least he can drink at his own wedding to the 50-year-old. Barely.