Below, THG takes a look back on the last seven days in celebrity gossip and Hollywood news. Visit us daily and follow THG on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news, gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens.
Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review ...
- In the Breakup of the Century, Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi parted ways, with many parting shots (almost literally). One reason: Jake is a prude.
- Friday marked the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. A few days ago, Joe Jackson accused Conrad Murray of drinking the night before.
- Al Gore was accused of sexually assaulting a massage therapist. The former V.P. was never charged, but her nasty accusations were still made public.
- Mel Gibson filed for a restraining order against baby mama Oksana Grigorieva, who countered by accusing the actor of "extremely violent" behavior.
- Eclipse premiered and shattered records ... for hype occurring before a film even premieres. R-Pattz defended K-Stew and bashed nerds on blogs.
A fairy tale romance came to a hilarious end this week.
- Vanessa Carlton came out as bisexual during a Nashville concert.
- Justin Bieber's mom was reportedly offered $50K to go nude.
- DNA results say Tiger Woods did not knock up Devon James.
- Jon Voight called Barack Obama an anti-Semitic socialist.
- Amanda Bynes retired from acting at the ripe old age of 24.
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt may actually be divorcing.
Lady Gaga and Miley are always good for headlines.
- Justin Rego's girlfriend is going to be outed on The Bachelorette.
- Kate Gosselin is returning to The View. With botched Botox.
- Miley Cyrus cannot be tamed, says she empowers women.
- Jerry Seinfeld thinks Lady Gaga is a jerk and he hates her.
- Jessie Lunderby Playboy pics caused a stir for the jailer.
- Peeps don't know if Lindsay Lohan was drinking or not.
If you date a Kardashian, do you win a professional sports title? The Dallas Cowboys' Miles Austin may soon find out with Kim K., as Ty Lawson jealously Tweeted.