Jimmy Kimmel hosted an ABC special titled "Total Eclipse of the Heart" last night.
The program featured all members of the Twilight Saga cast, as Robert Pattinson took a break from filming Water for Elephants and reunited with Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and other co-stars who have been circling the globe promoting the film.
Among the topics touched on during the one-hour special:
- Pattinson teasing Lautner over the lack of werewolf penises, saying: "If you look carefully, it's a little easter egg in the film, the censors wouldn't let the wolves have genitalia."
- Xavier Samuel telling a story about how a raccoon bit him during shooting in Vancouver.
- Kimmel refusing to take sides, joking: "My heart says Team Edward, but my head says Team Jacob - and then my stomach says Hot Pocket."
- Lautner admitting that a Great White Shark would kill a werewolf in battle.
- Lautner and Stewart talking about swimming with sharks and doing karaoke with Miley Cyrus while on their international press tour.
We've included photos of The Situation, Snooki and others in character below, along with more of Rob, Kristen and friends. Following them? Oh yes, A NEW CLIP FROM ECLIPSE! Enjoy...