Brooke Mueller is headed back to rehab. Or, as her rep puts it: "Brooke [will be] receiving professional help in the area of stress management."
The goal is to ensure that Mueller does not succomb to the pressures of drinking again and we wish her the best of luck in this endeavor. We also hope she divorces Charlie Sheen and takes this trouble loser for everything he's worth.
Along those lines, TMZ has uncovered 43 pages worth of documents that detail what will take place if Sheen and Mueller go down this path. It doesn't mean they have filed for divorce (yet), but it does mean the following has been agreed upon if they do...
- Joint custody: Sheen will get the couple's kids on the first, third and fifth weekends of every month.
- Child support: Mueller will receive $55,000/month. In a hilarious addendum, the contract reads: "Under no circumstances shall the child support paid by Charlie for Bob and Max be less than the child support paid by Charlie to Denise Richards for Sam and Lola."
- Cash money: Brooke will receive a lump sum of $757,689.70 upon the divorce being finalized.
- Home, expensive home: Sheen will keep the couple's primary residence as long as he buys Brooke out for $1 million.
- Shhhh: Brooke cannot "disclose to any media sources personal information relating to Charlie's sexual affairs or alleged drug usage."
The papers cite "irreconcilable differences" as the basis for the couple's split.
But that's only because there's no box Mueller can check off that reads "my husband is an abusive, cheating bastard who has somehow escaped the kind of public scrutiny reserved for Tiger Woods."