Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review. Here, we take a look back on the last seven days in celebrity gossip, Hollywood news and rumors.
Some of the highlights from May 8-14 include ...
- That whole thing we said about the Kendra Wilkinson sex tape not being real? We were wrong. It's real, alright and might even end her marriage.
- A Miley Cyrus lap dance video surfaced, but despite serious hype, it was pretty disappointing. Neither too racy nor wholly innocent. Just ... dull.
- Matt Lauer affair allegations surfaced, and were denied. The other woman Matt is said to be cheating on Annette Roque with is Alexis Houston.
- Rachel Uchitel's text messages to David Boreanaz were dirty, yes, but pretty pathetic for a professional, celebrity home wrecking temptress.
Rachel Uchitel: Clingy home wrecker.
- Michael Jackson's bodyguards, his father Joe, and friend Elizabeth Taylor came to his defense and bashed Dr. Arnold Klein over gay rumors.
- Violet Kowal, Polish porn queen, alleged an affair with Mel Gibson.
- Lawrence Taylor's rape defense: You don't even wanna know.
- Michelle McGee is still around, and saying/doing inane things.
- Ditto for Tila Tequila, who we just feel bad for at this point.
- Things are getting ugly on the Tiger Woods divorce front.
Michael Lynche and Niecy Nash bid their respective shows farewell.
- Art, quote unquote, imitated life on The Hills. On the show Tuesday and real life Thursday, Spencer Pratt called the cops on Heidi's family.
- American Idol eliminated Michael Lynche. Big disappointment.
- Dancing with the Stars sent home Niecy Nash a night earlier.
- The Bachelorette spoilers were leaked, and are pretty juicy.
- Krista White was crowned as America's Next Top Model.
Miley Cyrus can't be tamed ... but Biebs could try, we think.
- Couple news: Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus hit up dinner, and possibly each other; Kate Hudson is pissed about A-Rod and Cameron Diaz.
- Wedding bells: Alicia Etheridge plans to marry Bobby Brown for reasons unknown; Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower are engaged; Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott renewed their vows in their latest cry for attention.
- Baby news: It's a girl for Bethenny Frankel.
- Birthday boys/girls: Robert Pattinson, Audrina Patridge, Gosselin sextuplets.
- R.I.P.: Lena Horne and Erica Blasberg.