Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review. Here we take a look back on the past seven days in entertainment news, celebrity gossip, news and rumors.
Some of the highlights from April 24-30 include ...
- Sandra Bullock officially filed for divorce from Jesse James, and at the same time she made that announcement, confirmed the adoption of a baby boy!
- Lindsay Lohan was fired from her latest film, given an ultimatum by her dad, posed for a bunch of Cinemax-worthy pics, and told to lay off the crack.
- Jenna Jameson alleged that Tito Ortiz assaulted her. He denied it and said she relapsed on meds and fell over. Both later recanted those accusations.
- Bret Michaels was hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage. He was in critical condition for a bit, but appears to be recovering - and wants to tour!
Lindsay Lohan's most recent "artistic" photo shoot.
- Shakira and Ricky Martin? Not big fans of the State of Arizona.
- That home wrecker Rielle Hunter denies being a home wrecker.
- A Chelsea Handler sex tape turned up. But it's just "comedy."
- Tiger Woods is likely to get divorced ... will he file before Elin?
- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee knows her way around a pole.
- Yep, Taylor Swift really is that awesome.
- Kim Kardashian really isn't.
The end of the reality TV road came for Siobhan and Jake.
- American Idol shockingly bid farewell to Siobhan Magnus.
- Dancing with the Stars voters said so long, Jake Pavelka.
- The Hills season premiere was a plastic surgery bonanza.
- Gag: TLC has all but confirmed a reloaded Kate Plus 8.
- Courtney Love alleged an affair with Gavin Rossdale.
- Adam Lambert has officially gone platinum.
Halle Berry is back on the market after this guy somehow dumped her. Despite a 911 call, Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz look like they're going to work things out.
- Couple news: Ellen Ross is dating Jon Gosselin for some reason; Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Mark Sanchez are dating; Reports have linked Kate Hudson and Thom Yorke; Paris Hilton might be back with Jason Shaw.
- Baby news: Jodie Sweetin is knocked up again; Lance Armstrong and Anna Hansen are expecting #2 (#5 for him); Matt Damon and wife are expecting #3.
- Breakup news: Gabriel Aubry dumped Halle Berry. Seriously.
- THG Police blotter: Joanie Laurer was accused of assault; Two losers from Big Brother 9 ran a drug ring; Randy and Evi Quaid were thrown in jail ... again.
NOTE: Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter and Facebook for all the latest news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365!