Embroiled in personal drama and the subject of salacious gossip, Jesse James wants to set the record straight ... in an unrelated dispute with a clothing company.
Sandra Bullock's soon-to-be former husband no longer wants to be referred to as a Nazi ... or the complete, utter jackass who cheated on her with random skanks.
James made his plea to an L.A. County Superior Court judge, in a case where he's accused of screwing over a clothing company. The case is about to go to trial.
When it does, he wants it legally guaranteed that his personal life is not admissable. He believes that the issues below have zero relevance to the clothing line case.
Jesse James wants his personal life left out of court.
James has asked the judge to disqualify any arguments that involve:
- His sexual behavior and/or acts involving "moral turpitude"
- The phrase "most hated man in America" to describe Jesse
- Any mention of the word "Nazi" or "Nazis" to describe Jesse
- Sandra Bullock ... and/or films or Sandra Bullock pictures
- Anything at all to do with the adoption of her baby Louis
- Michelle "Bombshell" McGee