We were getting worried about Tila Tequila for awhile, as the batty, often-naked, talentless reality star has taken down her Twitter account and seemingly gone into hibernation. That's what happens when you claim to be pregnant... yet there's nary a baby bump months later.
But Tila actually appeared on the Howard Stern Sirius radio show yesterday, and she brought every ounce of crazy with her!
Among the topics Tequila dished on:
- She got artificially inseminated as a promise to late fiancee Casey Johnson.
- Tom, the creator of MySpace, personally invited her to join his social networking site.
- She thinks Casey’s dogs were euthanized by her family and buried with Johnson. (They weren't.)
- Her and Casey were starting a lingerie line when the latter passed away.
- Tila admitted that Johnson "did have a lot of prescription medication... I didn’t know what they were.”
- But Tequila turned Casey's life around by saying: “I will put you under my wing and I will heal you with my love.”
She also told Tila: "After I die, feel free to exploit my passing by giving every interview possible, pretending you are carrying our child and showing less shame than Tiger Woods in a Las Vegas nightclub."
No, wait. Casey never said that.