Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review. Here we look back on the past seven days in Hollywood gossip, celebrity news and rumors.
Some of the highlights from April 10-16 include ...
- Larry King is divorcing his wife Shawn Southwick amid allegations of infidelity on both parts. He supposedly slept with her sister. Gross.
- First, their reconciliation bid cooled off. Then they took separate vacations. Now Tiger and Elin Woods look to be heading toward divorce.
- He will not be prosecuted for the incident, but Ben Roethlisberger's accuser claimed in the police report she was raped by the NFL star.
- Steven Seagal is still around ... and being sued by Kayden Nguyen for alleged sex trafficking offenses. You could say he's under siege.
- Tila Tequila is still around ... and wants to be a celeb gossip blogger.
These two guys are terrible at marriage.
- Justin Bieber called out Miley Cyrus, Disney, and the Jonas Bros., as corny.
- Spencer Pratt Tweeted all sorts of smack about ... well, take a number.
- Dancing with the Stars fans eliminated Aiden Turner and kept Kate. Again.
- American Idol sent two aspirants packing. Adam Lambert brought lasers.
- Lady Gaga practices celibacy. Yup, she said it, and thinks you should too.
- Any time, any day of the week, Lindsay Lohan is ready to get sloshed.
Playboy turns back the clock ... In Touch turns up the laugh mater.
- Worst defense ever: Charlie Sheen. He also wins for most ridiculous disguise.
- Most absurd contract demand: Sarah Palin ... for straws that DO NOT BEND!!
- All-natural pic of the week: Unaltered Britney Spears pictures / Candie's ads.
- Hypocritical all-natural pic: Kim Kardashian nude for Harper's Bazaar.
- Delayed reaction award: Ashley Dupre in Playboy. What is this, 2008?
- Monica Lewinsky award: Merilee Gerth for saving Jesse James' DNA.
Both of these couples broke up this week.
- Couples watch: Leighton Meester and Robert Pattinson supposedly hooked up ... as did Kim Kardashian and Cristiano Ronaldo. Wow. Hot or not?
- Breakup news: Melissa and Tammy Etheridge split; Mel Gibson and baby mama Oksana Grigorieva are though; Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt called it off at long last; Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are on the brink.
- Police blotter: Megan Hauserman got popped for DUI; Heidi Montag accused The Hills producer of sexual assault; Desperate Housewives stars stood by their producer, who Nicollette Sheridan accuses of the same.
Don't forget to follow The Hollywood Gossip on Twitter for all the latest news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365!