One is a former NFL All-Pro, another is a former astronaut.
One recently won a Gold Medal, another pretended to win over the heart of Vienna Girardi in order to become a celebrity.
Indeed, the new cast of Dancing with the Stars is both eclectic and exciting. Just hours after all 11 celebs were announced, ABC has released their professional pairings, one of which has to go down as the most attractive duo in show history.
The following tandems will take to the floor together on the March 22 premiere:
- Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
- Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
- Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower
- Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: The hottest Dancing with the Stars pairing of all-time? Discuss!
- Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke
- Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
- Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
- Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
- Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood
- Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa