Who knew Ronnie and J-Woww could even read? Not us, but both Jersey Shore stars apparently signed a book deal! - and talk about a page-turner!
Never Fall In Love At the Jersey Shore, a Guido's guide to how to maintain the oh-so distinctive Jersey Shore look and attitude, brought to you by two of the show’s degenerate houseguests, J-Woww and Ronnie, is due out sometime this year.
And you wonder by the publishing industry is in decline. Then again, Lauren Conrad wrote a New York Times best-seller, so you never know, right?
Ronnie and J-Woww: Soon-to-be authors.
For reasons very much unclear, St. Martin’s Press enlisted Jenni Farley and Ronnie Magro to break down Shore living. We assume that includes a guide to:
- GTL (Gym, Tanning, Laundry)
- FHTB (Feverish Hot Tub Boinking)
- FGFB (Flaunting Giant Fake Boobs)
- BUEFN (Breaking Up Every F*$kin' Night)
- GABTCAMGSAGIFWRJOTB (Getting Arrested By The Cops After Making Gay Slurs and Getting in Fights with Random Jackasses on the Boardwalk)
No doubt the advice will be something to cherish for life.