Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review. Here, we recap the wild week in entertainment news, celebrity gossip and rumors. And what a week it was.
Some of the highlights (and lowlights) at THG from February 6-12 ...
- Dr. Conrad Murray was finally charged in the death of Michael Jackson. Involuntary manslaughter is the criminal allegation against him.
- A political spat erupted between Sarah Palin and the White House. One person involved in said feud uses crib notes, the other mocks them for it.
- John Mayer used the n-word and acted like a general tool.
John Mayer needs to shut his yap. Ellen's all good though!
- Ellen DeGeneres was welcomed into the American Idol fold.
- Ali Fedotowsky up and quit The Bachelor ... but for how long?!
- Rielle Hunter cheated on John Edwards ... with Jeff Goldblum?
- Hailey Glassman said Jon Gosselin has a small penis. Really.
- A plastic Heidi Montag will pose in Playboy again soon. Yawn.
- An alleged pic of Snooki nude surfaced. Whoever it is? Not hot.
- Levi Johnston really needs to get a job (his baby mama says).
- Bill Clinton was hospitalized but is okay after heart surgery.
Snooki, Levi and Heidi: So useless. So naked.
- Couple news: Kyle Boller and Carrie Prejean are engaged; A-Rod and Cameron Diaz were grinding; Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge split; Lady Gaga is dating Matthew Williams; Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler may be back on, Tony Romo and Candice Crawford may be too; Someone's dating Snooki.
- Police blotter, etc.: Dennis Hopper's wife wants him dead; Evander Holyfield beat his wife for not putting God first; Real Housewife Tamra Barney is a cheater.
- R.I.P.: Renowned fashion designer Alexander McQueen died at 40 in a possible suicide, while Deadliest Catch Captain Phil Harris passed away at 53.
Don't forget to follow The Hollywood Gossip on Twitter for all the latest news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.