This just in:
The Game is NOT father of Tila Tequila's baby. Which makes sense. Seeing how that certified nut job isn't actually pregnant.
Yesterday, Tila Tweeted obvious hints that the rapper (whose real name Jayceon Taylor) was her imaginary baby's daddy. Last night, however, The Game posted a Twitter message - like only The Game can - which seemingly denied this accusation:
Just left TMZ settin the record straight, my gyrl aint like that Tila Tequila sh!t !
Case closed, right? HA! Wrong...
Tila has perfected the strategy of making crap up, and then blogging about the subsequent fallout in order to stay in the news. Her Tweets in response to The Game's denial?
- I CAN STILL ABORT MY BABY IF I WANT TO, SINCE GAME IS NOT GOING TO STEP IT UP & TAKE HIS RESPONSIBILITY, BUT I AM NOT GOING 2 KILL MY BABY!!
- GAME IS THE MOST TALKED ABOUT HIP HOP ARTIST IN BLOGS TODAY! WHY? CUZ HE HAS GOOD MUSIC? NOPE! CUZ HE IS ASSOCIATED TO TILA TEQUILA! PUNK!
- I will raise my baby just fine without him. Deadbeat Dad! Me & MY baby will be just fine. Im going to the Grammy Party now.
- The doctors were saying "we're so sorry he's doing this 2 you. You don't deserve this but you're going to be just fine"
- ppl say I lied about everything. HOW? The said I lied about being pregnant. GUESS WHAT? I AM PREGNANT! I TOLD U PEOPLE I NEVER LIE!
Oh... wait. Tila says she is pregnant? Nevermind. We take everything back in that case.