Jon Gosselin has a new girlfriend named Morgan Christie.
They met while he was on a snowboarding vacation in Park City, Utah, where she has relatives, and the former reality father of eight has already met her family.
They must be so proud of their little girl's choice in men.
Jon and his first rebound twentysomething, Hailey Glassman, began dating after he separated from wife Kate, but they too split late last year. He's moving on.
People put together some Morgan Christie fun facts:
- She's not stupid: The 25-year-old graduated in 2007 from Emory University, and prior to that, the private Loomis Chaffee School in Connecticut in 2003.
- She's a native of Greenwich, Conn., but then moved to Santa Barbara, Calif., where she worked at a store called Blue Bee and a law firm. Sounds great.
- She's been engaged: Morgan Christie dated Connor Humphreys, also an Emory alum, after graduation, and they were engaged last year. It's over now.
- Fashion is a passion: Growing up "very privileged," according to a friend, her wardrobe is to die for: Herve Leger dresses, Christian Louboutin shoes, etc.
- She's tight: With family and friends, that is. Christie spends a lot of time with her family in Park City, even inviting Jon Gosselin to join in on the fun.