From Jon Gosselin lawsuits to Angelina Jolie's antics to Carrie Prejean's hissy fits and Britney Spears' devil-worship, it was a bust week here at THG.
As always, we've got it all covered in The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review! Some of the highlights (and lowlights) from the past week in gossip:
- Most shocking reveal: Lady Gaga with no makeup, hat, or absurd costume.
- Least shocking reveal: Miley Cyrus is a corporate android (on Family Guy).
- Best before-and-after pics: Sammy Sosa's apparent skin bleaching antics.
- Worst attempt to play the victim: Brooke Hundley. Crazy stalker-mistress.
- Best delayed reaction: Australia finally learns Britney Spears lip-syncs.
Ten years later, Australia finally discovered that Britney Spears lip-syncs in concert. Meanwhile, the rest of us learned via her hacked Twitter that she worships Lucifer.
- Worst casting move: The new Girls Next Door, according to Holly Madison.
- Best random sex tape almost-leak: Ojani Noa, a.k.a. the first ex-Mr. J. Lo.
- Worst/Best TV promo of all time: Jersey Shore on MTV. Seriously, it's real.
- Best Twitter hack of the week: The peeps who made Britney worship Satan.
- Worst reality show idea in human history: Giving Octomom more exposure.
The world is dying for an Octomom show. Right?
- It was apparently Turn Back the Clock week at the tabloids, several of which featured Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston war. LOL. What is this, 2005?
- The hypocritical gossip cow that keeps on giving, Carrie Prejean, tried to explain away her sex tape, then threw an absolute hissy fit on Larry King.
- Jon Gosselin sued TLC for $5 million, claiming child labor violations and saying the contract he breached should be null since he's "unsophisticated."
- Baby news: Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva had a girl. Ashley Jensen had a boy. Tiffani Thiessen and Joey Lawrence are expecting! With others.
- Wedding bells: Ron Livingston and Rosemarie DeWitt married, as did Marla Sokoloff and Alec Puro. Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris got engaged!
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.