What a week. Below, our staff takes a look back at the defining moments of the past seven days in celebrity gossip, one of the most exciting since ... well, last week.
Welcome to THG's Week in Review!
Some of the highlights (and lowlights):
- Kate Gosselin said Jon stole all their money and she can no longer pay bills. Jon said Kate is an abusive monster who he can't tolerate. The Gosselin kids, along with the rest of the freaking world, are sick of both of them.
- Embattled by sex and extortion scandals, David Letterman apologized to his wife on the air. His mistress, Stephanie Birkitt, may have cheated on her boyfriend, Dave's alleged blackmailer Robert Halderman, sparking jealousy.
- President Barack Obama somehow won the Nobel Peace Prize. Even after an SNL skit took some (funny) shots at the chief exec's lack of accomplishments.
- Miley Cyrus deleted her Twitter. This was devastating to her millions of fans. And dad Billy Ray, who begged her to reconsider, as the world needs her.
Miley Cyrus' deletion of her Twitter left the world imperiled.
- ESPN the Magazine puts Serena Williams nude on the cover. Hot? Not?
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a boy! Yay for publicity her and Scott!
- Just when you think Levi Johnston can't stoop any lower to cash in ...
- Kevin Federline is gross, quite possibly the world's biggest dirtbag.
- So much forced drama on The Hills, so many commercials on MTV.
- Taylor Lautner is absolutely freaking ripped. And swoon-inducing.
- Marge Simpson in Playboy: WTH? Classy? Funny? Weird? Sexy?
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all of the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.