The 11 contestants remaining performed one of four new styles last night: country two-step, lambada, bolero and Charleston.
While the latter was cute and entertaining, those that grinded to the lambada stole the show with a pair of "forbidden dances" practically too hot for TV.
Indeed, the FCC might level a few fines against Derek Hough and Joanna Krupa, as well as Mya and Dmitry Chaplin, after those four burned up the dance floor. Hough even pulled a Taylor Lautner and went shirtless.
Visit TV Fanatic for a full rundown of routines; and browse through a brief recap below:
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 28
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 28
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 26
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 24
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo: 24
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel: 23
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer: 22
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 18
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya: 17
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 16
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova.: 16
FOLLOW THE JUMP TO WATCH HOUGH AND KRUPA IN ACTION.