This season's cast of Dancing with the Stars featured more celebrities than ever before.
There was just one problem: not a single one of them was noteworthy. No offense, Mark Dacasco and Louie Vito.
After a few boring episodes, we can also confirm that none are especially talented. Sure, Mya and Donny Osmond put on solid performances each week, but we're through week six after last night and there hasn't been a perfect 30 yet.
Heck, we don't even have Maksim Chmerkovskiy to stare at any longer, as he was voted out early.
Visit TV Fanatic for a detailed rundown of the evening's routines. Below, we've posted each pair's combined scores from its individual and group performances:
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough: 36
- Mya and Dmitry Chaplin: 35
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff: 33
- Mark Dacasco and Lacey Schwimmer: 32
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson: 31
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel: 25
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower: 24
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas: 24
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova: 23
Who was your favorite? Who should go home tonight? Write in. Let us know!