Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review.
Below, we take a look back at some of the LOL and WTH moments, shocking celebrity scandals and news stories that made this week by far the best week of Hollywood gossip and rumors since ... well, last week.
Some of the highlights from the past seven days:
- Howard K. Stern, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich and Dr. Sandeep Kapoor were all arraigned on felony charges in the 2007 death of Anna Nicole Smith.
- Khloe Kardashian seems poised to actually marry Lamar Odom Sunday. And milk every last second of it for as much publicity as she can garner.
- Randy Quaid's wife, Evi Quaid, is apparently kind of crazy. Neither of them apparently enjoy paying bills for the nice B&Bs they stay at, either.
- Mackenzie Phillips revealed she was raped by her dad. That's horrifying. It was corroborated by her half-sister Chynna Phillips. It got even weirder when she revealed she likely aborted his baby ... but he wasn't a monster.
Mackenzie Phillips' revelations about her drug-addled, incestuous past dominated news.
- This week in celebrity babies: Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr., and Samantha Burke all had their first kids!
- Quote of the Week: "I think it's important to point out that I was actually black before the election." - a deadpanning President Obama on Letterman
- LOL Claim of the Week: Mark-Paul Gosselaar was on steroids during Saved By the Bell: The College Years, alleges former co-star Dustin Diamond.
- Stephanie Sterling is the latest to say Jon Gosselin hit that. Although she is likely not the last. Meanwhile, Hailey Glassman supposed got a boob job.
- Careful. Jennifer Aniston is very fragile and may break at any moment.
- Cutest 1-2 American Idol punch ever: Kris Allen and David Archuleta!
- Miley Cyrus is totally sort of officially dating Liam Hemsworth now!
- John Edwards may soon admit he fathered a kid with Rielle Hunter.
- Aubrey O'Day pretends to be sad, pissed about people ogling her.