DJ AM did not commit suicide.
A New York City medical examiner has determined the cause of death for Adam Goldstein, who was found dead in his apartment in late August, to be an accidental overdose.
According to the medical examiner, the technical reason DJ AM passed away was due to "acute intoxication, caused by the combined effects of so many drugs in his system. These included: cocaine, oxycodone, Vicodin, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole.
The manner of death is listed on the official report as "accident (substance abuse)."