Happy weekend, celebrity gossip fans. Below, The Hollywood Gossip reflects on the week that was in the world of news, rumors and gossip.
Below are some of the week's top stories ...
- Jude Law knocked up someone named Samantha Burke.
- Eminem just will not quit knocking Mariah Carey in his songs.
- Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush kalled it quits. You know, since she's too busy. Filming a reality show. About her life. Which involved her dating ... him. Makes perfect sense. As does her useless sisters getting their own show.
- Joe Jackson said Omer Bhatti is, in fact, Michael's secret son, even though everyone has pretty much denied it, including Omer Bhatti. Joe? Nuts.
- After starring in the first two installments of the Twilight saga, Rachelle Lefevre will be replaced in 2010's Eclipse as her character has been re-cast.
As if it didn't dominate news enough, the popular Twilight saga is now embroiled in a casting scandal involving the role of Victoria and ousted actress Rachel Lefevre.
- In the dramatic season finale of The Bachelorette, Kiptyn Locke gave it his all and Reid Rosenthal staged a dramatic return, but Jillian Harris picked Ed Swiderski.
- The two are still together, engaged and getting married in 2010.
- Speculation over who should be the next Bachelor is underway.
- Memorable American Idol castoff Alexis Cohen was killed in a hit-and-run. A man named Daniel Bark has been arrested by police. In other news, Ju'Not Joyner said the show is rigged. Yes, someone named their child Ju'Not.
- Jon Gosselin says he is not seeing anyone, even though he is dating Kate Major ... and Hailey Glassman. In any case, he is a large douchebag.
- Reports say Tony Romo cheated on Jessica Simpson with younger, hotter, less clingy Natalie Smith, even taking her to a Jessica concert!