Welcome, celebrity gossip and news readers, to The Hollywood Gossip Week in Review. Below, we take a look back at some of the top stories in what was possibly the most exciting week of Hollywood news since ... last week. Some highlights were ...
- A 17-second trailer of New Moon was released. Millions of 'tweens shrieked.
- Almost as much as when they learned Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got cozy at a concert. Or when they Robsten spent the night together at a hotel afterward. Or when reports said they were totally back on! OMG!!!
- In other Twilight news, the latest photo scandal involving a hot young star hit the web as Ashley Greene nude photos leaked. New Moon? Try Nude Moon!
- On a similar, but far less sexy note, the much-hyped Heidi Montag Playboy pics were finally released by the magazine ... and are less revealing than an average Victoria's Secret catalog, while featuring a less-attractive girl.
- Some dude got Kourtney Kardashian pregnant. Our money was on Scott Disick, who she later ID'd as the dude who put an illegitimate baby up in that.
Kourtney Kardashian is ready to take Miami. Just not birth kontrol.
- In happier pregnancy news, Kendra Wilkinson is having a little boy!
- Kelly Sott tried to sneak Cameron Douglas heroin. Bad drug mule!
- Miley Cyrus rode a stripper pole hard, then Tweeted about other crap.
- A source says John Edwards will admit he fathered Rielle Hunter's love child.
- Reggie Miller likely never thought texting Ali Kay would be such a big deal.
- In 2003, Rick Pitino knocked up Karen Sypher, who he accuses of extortion.
- New paternity questions surrounding Michael Jackson's children focus on his old friend Mark Lester. And on a random loon named Claire Cruise.
- The Bachelorette winner Ed Swiderski is accused of being shady by former co-stars. And texting that he was going to molest Lindsey Johnson.