Welcome, celebrity gossip hounds, to The Hollywood Gossip. Below, in our Week in Review, we take a look back at some of the stories that made this probably the most exciting week of Hollywood news since ... last week. Some highlights:
- Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a contestant on VH1's Megan Wants a Millionaire and I Love Money 3, is suspected of killing Jasmine Fiore, his wife of five months. He has been charged with murder but is believed to have escaped to Canada.
- John Edwards is totally Rielle Hunter's baby daddy. And she's totally moving to North Carolina to be with him and raise their love child. Supposedly. Even his wife, Elizabeth Edwards, says she wants a DNA test done at this point.
- Michael Jackson's embattled personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, broke his silence with a YouTube video statement, thanking supporters. It looks like manslaughter charges will be filed against him before long.
- An Eric Dane sex tape (oh, sorry, nude tape) caused a stir. He was very naked, and likely on drugs, with wife Rebecca Gayheart. And Kari Ann Peniche. Who accused Celebrity Rehab roommate Mindy McCready of stealing the tape. Really.
Stars of the Eric Dane tape saga: The Grey's Anatomy star, his wife Rebecca Gayheart, exiled Miss Teen USA Kari Ann Peniche, and troubled singer Mindy McCready.
- Michael Vick apologized and promised to make good in a revealing 60 Minutes interview. Some aren't buying it, but others believe he's being scapegoated.
- The war between Jon Gosselin and TLC is on as the network grows disgusted with him. His playthings Hailey Glassman and Kate Major also traded barbs.
- Robert Pattinson supposedly said he is single. This was great news if you want to date him yourself, or devastating if you think Robsten must be together.
- On a related note, Taylor Lautner may be crushing on Kristen Stewart.
- Alexander Skarsgard is also a smokin' hot vampire. True Blood style.
- Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston need to get a room. As in a chat room.
- Kourtney Kardashian konsidered abortion. And how to best kash in.
- The Bachelorette Jillian Harris still stands by her man Ed Swiderski.