Multiple law enforcement sources report that the toxicology reports in the Michael Jackson case shows that the late music star had a lethal amount of the anesthetic Propofol in his system, as expected - and that wasn't the only drug.
The toxicology findings show there was also alprazolam - also known by the brand name Xanax - in Jackson's system. Xanax is used to treat anxiety.
Sources say Propofol is "front and center in terms of why [Jackson] died."
Despite the suspicions surrounding his untimely demise, a third Jackson autopsy will not be performed, according to people connected to the case.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958-2009).
The center of the investigation into Michael's death remains his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who police believe gave Jackson Propofol.
DEA agents and police have raided his offices in Houston and Las Vegas in search of evidence. The doctor has been interviewed multiple times.
Law enforcement sources say Jackson received IVs of Propofol regularly, and may have even died in Murray's bed as it was being adminstered.