Happy weekend, celeb news fans. Below, The Hollywood Gossip reflects on the week that was in the world of celebrity gossip, news and rumors.
These were some of the week's top stories ...
- Some perv secretly videotaped Erin Andrews nude at a hotel and the video leaked onlne. The gorgeous ESPN sportscaster proceeded to lawyer up in a major way, but the perp behind the peephole video is still on the loose.
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was accused of sexual assault by Andrea McNulty, an employee of a Nevada hotel where he stayed. She claims it happened a year ago, while the NFL star denies everything.
- Jon Gosselin's new girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, enjoys bong hits, tag team action and gushing about the prize catch that is her Ed Hardy-wearing beau.
- Then he apparently started dating Kate Major instead. Player. The Star reporter even quit her job over the liaison (which he now says did not happen).
The world's most unlikely player, Jon Gosselin, and Kate Major.
- New Moon hype is totally off the chain as two new sneak previews were revealed at Comic-Con, giving screaming 'tweens heart attacks, while tabloid obsession with Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart romance rumors raged on.
- Speculation grows that Omer Bhatti, 25, is Michael Jackson's son after pictures surfaced of him sitting in the front row at his memorial service. Meanwhile, Dr. Conrad Murray is likely going to face manslaughter charges.
- As the finale looms, The Bachelorette spoilers still have everyone guessing as to which of the final two - or three - ends up with Jillian Harris.
- Chris Brown finally apologizes for beating Rihanna.
- Is Demi Lovato cutting herself?
- Hayden Panettiere is too sexy.