A copy of Michael Jackson's death certificate has been released. The cause of the superstar's death, which took place June 25 at age 50, says "deferred."
Jackson died of cardiac arrest two weeks ago. Official autopsy results were inconclusive, pending further toxicology screening that has not come back yet.
The death certificate says Forest Lawn Cemetery is a "temporary" disposition of his body. Michael's final burial spot is pending at an unknown location.
Michael Jackson was given a fitting farewell at a star-studded, poignant and sad memorial service yesterday at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.
A few other interesting facts from the doc:
- Jackson's occupation is listed as "musician."
- His type of business is "entertainment."
- Years in occupation: 45 (!).
- Race: Black.
- The informant, or the person who gave the information for Michael Jackson's death certificate, is listed as La Toya Jackson, his sister.
- The place of residence is not listed as the Holmby Hills home he was renting, rather, it's listed as his parents' home in Encino.
Follow the jump to see a copy of the certificate ...