As we reported yesterday, The Bachelor's Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney gave an interview on Good Morning America this morning on ABC.
In the two minutes of their interview not devoted to replaying The Bachelor season finale or plugging J-Mes' single parent web community Jason's Place, we learned the following pieces of information from the cute couple ...
- Molly has dyed her hair darker and straightened it. She looks great!
- Jason admits he "did a terrible thing" dumping Melissa Rycroft on TV.
- He has not spoken to Melissa Rycroft since rumors emerged that their breakup was scripted - who would have ever imagined that.
- Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney still live in different cities (Seattle and Milwaukee) but get together at least every other weekend.
- Molly Malaney is getting along well with Jason's four-year-old son, Ty.
- Asked if they're getting married, Jason said "absolutely, someday."
In other words, don't hold your breath, but they're happy!