While we won't know Michael Jackson's official cause of death for several weeks, but the King of Pop's nutritionist, Cherilyn Lee, says she warned the pop icon about certain drugs just five days before he died from cardiac arrest.
In an interview with ABC News, Lee, who is also a registered nurse, said Jackson was suffering terribly from insomnia and practically begged her for Diprivan - the brand name for Propofol, an anesthetic normally administered in hospitals.
"He said, 'Find me an anesthesiologist - I don't care how much money they want - find me an anesthesiologist to be with me here overnight and give me this IV.'"
Cherilyn Lee said the 50-year-old singer complained his body felt cold on one side and hot on the other, and that she told him of the potentially lethal side effects, including cardiac arrest if combined with other prescription drugs.
"I said, 'This is not a safe medicine, please don't take this. I've been around you long enough now, Michael, I love you as family. I would not give this to anyone.'"
A practitioner of holistic medicine, Cherilyn Lee said she has worked with many celebrities. She met MJ in January and mainly treated his children for colds.
While Jackson seemed to be adamant about getting his hands on Diprivan, Lee admitted she never actually saw him take the drug. When she asked him what doctor may have prescribed him the sleeping agent in the past, he wouldn't say.
Investigators for the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office have confirmed to E! News that they confiscated drugs from Jackson's rented Holmby Hills house where he passed away, but refused to identify which substances were found.
Media speculation has focused on Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's personal physician, who discovered the superstar unconscious in bed and administered CPR.
Edward Chertoff, an attorney for Murray, said over the weekend denying that his client did not Jackson certain painkillers, specifically Demerol and OxyContin. He made no mention of Diprivan or Lidocaine, also reportedly found at the house.