Happy weekend, Hollywood gossip fans. Below, The Hollywood Gossip staff reflects on what was probably the awesomest week in the history of celeb news.
Okay, maybe that's a stretch. But there were good stories like ...
- Underkover with the Kardashians: The Hollywood Gossip sends a staff member to pose as a prospective date as Khloe pimps our Kourtney.
- Adam Lambert goes public as a couple with boyfriend Drake LaBry.
- Forget drugs, violence and kidnapping. Danielle Staub is a raging nympho!
- David Carradine passes away under somehwat suspicious circumstances.
- The crotch of fire makes an appearance. It had been way too long.
- Gossip about Jon and Kate Gosselin shows no signs of abating, and neither will shut the eff up. You know it's bad when Octomom rips you.
- Melissa Joan Hart wishes Farrah Fawcett the best. At least for another week, so she doesn't die and kick Hart off the cover of People.
- The Circus hits the UK; Britney Spears avoids wardrobe incidents.
- Brandi Glanville accuses LeAnn Rimes of stalking Eddie Cibrian.
- Sneak an early peek at the hottest movie ever with New Moon pics!
- Speidi kicks off its tenure on I'm a Celebrity... with this music video. After an epic meltdown, they leave the show ... only to return.
- Billy Bob Thornton's daughter, Amanda Brumfield, is charged with child neglect in the death of a one-year-old she was babysitting.