Happy end of the week, celebrity lovers. Below, The Hollywood Gossip staff reflects on what was in all likelihood the best seven days in the history of celebrity gossip.
Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration. Still, all this happened ...
- Better late than never, Carrie Prejean got fired. Then fired back.
- Chastity Bono is becoming a man.
- Sarah and Todd Palin get caught up in a war of words with David Letterman, who they say exploited their daughter with off-color jokes.
- Women everywhere rejoice: it's over for Tameka and Usher.
- Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt also split. And he is apparently a douche.
- Chris Brown is getting death threats, and his preliminary hearing is still set for June 22, when Rihanna will likely testify. Fortunately, none of this has stopped him from important palling around with BFF Omarion ...
- A David Carradine death photo, allegedly showing the late actor in lingerie, and published by a Thai newspaper, has sparked outrage and controversy.
- Following months of speculation that she was giving her agent more than the usual piece of her assets, Britney Spears is dating Jason Trawick for real.
- Was Kiptyn paid to pursue Jillian Harris only to position him as the next star of The Bachelor? That's what these Bachelorette spoilers imply.
- Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett goes deep in a different way than we're used to seeing, resulting in a pregnant Kendra Wilkinson.
- Kate Gosselin is a conniving, grating monster with a terrible, reverse-mullet weave thing on her head; Jon Gosselin is a pot-smoking dirtbag.
- Kristen Stewart wants Robert Pattinson to choose her!
- Is Miley Cyrus dating Steve Rushton?