Happy weekend, celebrity gossip lovers. Below, The Hollywood Gossip staff reflects on what was probably the best week ever in the history of celebrity news.
Okay, maybe not quite. But still, all this crazy stuff happened ...
- Rumors of a Leighton Meester sex tape pop up - and appear legit.
- Tom Brady goes for two (kids), gets Gisele Bundchen pregnant.
- Al Roker really does not like Speidi. He's far from alone there.
- Proving that the recession is far from over and that even ABC shows can feel the pinch, Ed bolted The Bachelorette, choosing his job over Jillian.
- Morgan Freeman is alleged to have had an affair with E'Dena Hines. That would be his step-granddaughter, which would be a new one for us.
- After a tough week that saw her make headlines for spanking Leah, Jon and Kate Gosselin have a special announcement coming Monday night. Presumably that they're getting a divorce, to the surprise of no one.
You knew it was coming at some point.
- A week in the life of Robert Pattinson: Allegedly pining for Kristen Stewart; Possibly dating Camilla Belle; Definitely making out with Emilie de Ravin.
- David Letterman apologized to Sarah Palin, ending that war of words.
- Carrie Prejean and Miss California officials threatened to sue each other.
- Katie Price stepped out with Anthony Lowther. His shirt is absurd.
- Not as absurd as LaLa's new haircut, but still, pretty absurd.
- Perez Hilton crushes on Adam Lambert. Don't we all, though?
- Motions to delay denied, Chris Brown's hearing is set for Monday.