Enjoying her brief time off in between UK Circus tour dates, Britney Spears took sons Sean Preston, 3 1/2, and Jayden James, 2 1/2, to Hamleys Toy Shop in London.
Talk about a cute picture, even if JJ is a tad old to be rocking the pacifier.
Then again, neither of K-Fed's sons were dropped on their heads at any point during the day, so we can consider the family outing a success. Team Britney!
Here's our girl with the cutest little tykes around ...
The recovering ringleader next hits the stage Wednesday in Manchester, England, before heading to Ireland and France as The Circus Starring Britney Spears rolls on.
So far, reaction to the singer's European tour has been mixed:
- The Sun, under the headline "All A Brit Dull," called Britney Spears, who is dating her agent Jason Trawick, "completely uninspiring … just a girl walking around, flicking her hair and miming to some average pop songs."
- The Daily Mirror, however, loved "Britney's Sexy Circus," saying anyone expecting a wholesome-as-mom's-apple-pie image are in for a rude awakening!"
- The Guardian opined that "there's something unsexy about all of it, possibly because of something weirdly characterless about the woman at its centre."
- The Daily Mail, noting some of her well-documented troubles, praised the show and Spears for staging of one of pop's most "remarkable comebacks."
- Daily Telegraph rock writer Neil McCormick writes: "Lipsynced, autotuned and double tracked, her vocals are as unashamedly pre-recorded as her backing tracks," calling it "the most perfectly plastic pop show ever staged."
Her critics probably just haven't seen those clips of Sean Preston and Jayden James dancing. Now that would change the minds of even the most ardent haters.