Greetings, gossip fans. Below, The Hollywood Gossip staff takes a look back at what was most likely the greatest week in the storied history of celeb gossip and news.
Well, maybe not, but there were plenty of good stories ...
- Jon and Kate Plus 8... and a divorce date?
- If Chris Brown is tried as scheduled June 22, Rihanna will testify.
- Regardless, he claims in an online video that he ain't a monster.
- In the aftermath of Adam Lambert's puzzling American Idol loss, there was a rumor going around that AT&T rigged the show to favor Kris Allen.
- Rolling Stone jumped the shark with a story on Lady Gaga. Actually, we take that back, they jumped it a decade ago. But still, Lady Gaga nude.
- Did one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey have a criminal, drug-using, stripping past? This Danielle Staub mug shot seems to suggest so.
- If you've ever wanted to experience the glory that is Levi Johnston shirtless, while changing his infant son's diaper, then ... you're welcome.
- A Susan Boyle meltdown shakes up Britain's Got Talent.
- Lauren Conrad throws The Hills producers under the bus.
- Britney Spears is, and makes a mess.
- Candy Spelling implies that her famous daughter is a killer.
- We've seen 15 (hot!) seconds of the New Moon trailer.