NOTE: This is the first, and very likely last time you will ever see the words "dignified" and "Katie Price" grouped together in the same sentence.
The busty model known as Jordan says that's what she's been doing every since her split from Peter Andre was announced May 11 - keeping quiet.
Katie Price says every story written about her separation from Peter Andre is a fabrication - and has been Tweeting up a storm about it, to boot.
Denying any and all quotes that have been passed along to the celeb gossip world, some of Price's non-statements via her Twitter page include:
- Please dont believe everything you read in the press theres lots of newespapers an mags ill be sueing when im back
- this is such a awful time for us an i really appreciate all your mesages an support
- im still keeping a dignified silence i have made no comments they are made up im heartbroken i never wanted any of this we all miss pete
- nobody can fool the public an i love that xxxx
- mmmm i smell set up pictures
- no ok mag made it up I HAVE DONE NO INTERVIEWS OR COMMENTS
- im so glad people are seeing im not talking to press an my side is made up quotes it will turn an your see the truth
- i swear on my life i have done no exclusive interviews or comments neither have my friends to any mag or paper
There you have it, folks, in all its misspelled, sporadic glory: NO COMMENT! Also no word on whether Katie Price has really been sex-free since 2007.
Yesterday, we reported that two weeks after the split, Jordan wants to reconcile with her estranged husband, but that he wants nothing of the sort.
We may soon find out the real story. Katie Price is set to appear on Jonathan Ross' show Friday in the UK to give her first post-breakup interview.