The Rumba is all about being romantic. And we need to get that back.
So said Julianne Hough on last night's Dancing with the Stars, in a video that aired immediately before she and boyfriend Chuck Wicks got their romance back... and a whole lot more!
The couple performed a Rumba that was filled with so much heat, environmentalists are criticizing the routine for its effects on Global Warming!
Judges Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli fanned themselves following the performance, as the latter exclaimed: “I’d like some of that, please!”
Stuffy judge Len Goodman said the Rumba was "more suitable for the bedroom than the ballroom," which simply got us thinking about Hough in the bedroom. As we enjoy that fantasy, watch the dance for yourself:
Wicks and Hough only earned 23 points for their sexy effort. Here's a rundown of the scores from last night:
- Lil' Kim and Derek Hough: 28
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 27
- Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke: 26
- Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas: 26
- Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough: 23
- Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska: 22
- Ty Murray and Chelsie Hightower: 18
- Steve-O and Lacey Schwimmer: 16
Who was your favorite? Who deserves to go home this week?