We're down to nine finalists on American Idol.
Anyone that watched Adam Lambert put on an incredible, acoustic rendition of "Tracks of My Tears" last week can probably guess that the top spot in our Power Rankings remains the same. As for the rest?
Let's take a look...
5. Allison Iraheta: Brought crowd to its feet with "Papa Was a Rolling Stone." Kara said Allison sounds like she's been singing for 400 years. And she's only 16. Amazing.
4. Danny Gokey: Sorry, Gokeheads, but Danny loses a couple spots this week. Simon referred his rendition of "Get Ready" as clumsy and amateurish. We couldn't really argue with that. Might he have peaked too early?
3. Kris Allen: We aren't sold on his less-than-stellar vocals or use of the guitar. But we can't argue with an adoring public. Just listen to those female screams every time Allen performs.
2. Matt Giraud: Following a soulful rendition of Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On," this crooner somehow ended up in the bottom three last week. We still can't get over that. Neither can Kara, we're guessing, who looked like she wanted to straddle him right then and there on the judge's table.
1. Adam Lambert: Need you ask why?