Sorry, Ray J.
You're no longer the most ridiculous reality show contestant to be featured on VH1.
Indeed, the network will air The Terrell Owens Project this summer. It's a good thing, too. We've gone days without hearing stories about this self-serving NFL locker room cancer.
“We are thrilled to bring such a great athlete, who is one of the biggest names and personalities in all the world of sports to VH1 for a surprising high octane look inside his superstar life off the field,” said Jeff Olde, VH1's Executive Vice President of Original Programming & Production.
We can only hope this series inspires a bevy of future athlete-based reality shows, such as:
- Not Quite Newlyweds, starring Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson
- The Mole: Trainer Edition, starring Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Greg Anderson and Brian McNamee
- Too Big Brother, starring Mark and Jay McGwire
- American League Idle, starring often tired Rocco Baldelli and oft-injured Carl Pavano
- Chad Johnson Presents: America's Best Touchdown Dance Crew