Britney Spears' youngest son, Jayden James, has been released from a Mississippi hospital after a health scare landed him in the emergency room Sunday evening.
Jayden can be seen leaving the hospital in the arms of his mama below...
SPEARS SCARE: Britney takes Jayden home. [Photo Credit: Splash News Online)
Contrary to previous reports of him having a seizure, Jayden suffered a terrible allergic reaction to something he ingested. What could it have been?
Tell us in the survey below: What did Jayden James eat?