I’m going to salute you. You came out tonight and danced two fabulous dances.
- Len Goodman to Lance Bass and Lacey Scwhimmer
Such praise sums up last night's season seven semi-final on Dancing with the Stars. One couple distinguished itself from the others, as Bass and Schwimmer are all but assured of a spot in next week's finale.
Here's a rundown of all four tandems, their dances and their combined scores on the night:
- Brooke Burke & Derek Hough: 21 out of 30 for their jive; 28 out of 30 for their salsa. Total: 49 out of 60
- Cody Linley & Julianne Hough: 22 out of 30 paso doble; 24 out of 30 for their salsa. Total: 46 out of 60
- Warren Sapp & Kym Johnson: 24 out of 30 for their mambo; 25 out of 30 for their jitterbug. Total: 49 out of 60
- Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer: 28 out of 30 for their mambo; 29 out of 30 for their jitterbug. Total: 57 out of 60
Lacey Schwimmer and Lance Bass remain favorites to take home this season's Dancing with the Stars trophy.