Vanessa Hudgens graces the cover of the November issue of Lucky.
Inside the magazine, the High School Musical star opens up on her favorite fall fashion. Here are excerpts from the article:
- “When I get the urge to shop, I go to Planet Blue. I recently got a bunch of fun, beachy dresses there.”
- “You can invest in a Bottega Veneta bag and not need to buy another ever again. They last forever and never lose their appeal.”
- “A Mike & Chris leather hoodie is truly essential to my wardrobe. It’s not heavy or constricting, and it makes everything look cooler.”
- “I’ve been snatching up a ton of Indian and tribal prints lately. They’re sort of taking over my closet.”
- “Slouchy flat boots are a big obsession of mine. They’re practical and cute.”
Above, Vanessa Hudgens dishes on her must-have fashion accessories. As we all know, though, sometimes she likes to wear nothing at all.