The UK's Daily Mail has some great Alex Rodriguez gossip today. Among the many rumors heating up surrounding the baseball star and Madonna are:
- Madonna's "soulmate" is close to buying an NYC penthouse apartment two blocks away as he yearns to be closer to her.
- A-Rod and Madonna are expected to go public as a couple in a few months.
- Alex Rodriguez has pledged to back the singer's passion to spread the mystical Kabbalah philosophy around the world.
- Madonna has talked about planning their wedding.
- She is hoping to enlarge her family with the baseball star.
Speculation of romantic sparks between the two has been off the hook after both of them announced they were getting divorced and the Rod has been spotted out and about with the superstar on a number of occasions.
So far they have not gone public, but some believe his apartment hunting is the first step in what will soon be an exclusive, romantic relationship.
"Alex knows that this is a difficult time for Madonna, especially as she has children," a source said. "So he thought this was the best way to be close to her without being too intrusive ... All he cares about is just being close to her."
Meanwhile, the 50-year-old Madonna is hoping she can have a biological child with Alex Rodriguez, despite her age and may already be planning their wedding.
A friend of hers says: "She thinks he's physically a great specimen. And if she is going to have another child, he would be the ideal man to bring one to her."
Continue reading this article on the A-Rodonna drama ...