Forget Joe the Plumber.
Heather the Gold Digger thinks that spreading the wealth around is a fantastic idea. Paul McCartney's ex is hemmoraging cash!
According to The Sun, Heather Mills has already burned through $20 million of the $50 million divorce settlement she received from McCartney. In less than a year. Here's a look at a few of her recent expenses:
- She had a $2 million pool put into her England home;
- She bought a $5 million apartment in New York City;
- Spent around $12 million in renovating her other houses around the world;
- Paid her staff members around $500,000 each;
- Donated $1 million in vegetarian food to a group of kids in the Bronx.
"Heather's been moaning her money isn't going as far as she thought, but she's just burning her way through it," a source told the newspaper. "She reckons she has spent [$20 million] since the divorce and still doesn't have a finished house to live in. She hasn't changed. In her eyes the whole world is against her."
Doesn't Mills remember what her ex-husband sang about years ago? Money can't buy you love.
Ha! Ha! I'm a money-hungry former call girl!