Two dances have been performed and two couples have been eliminated.
Where do Dancing with the Stars couples stand after such a hectic week? Let's take a look in our inaugural season seven power rankings...
1. Brooke Burke and Derek Hough: Top two scores each night; Burke may soon be known for more than just naked pictures.
2. Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson: The big man can seriously move, and he has the personality to attract fans every week.
3. Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer: It will never seem fair that someone with a dancing background (Bass, you cheater!) is on the show, but we can't deny this tandem's talent.
4. Cody Linley and Julianne Hough: And not just because they're adorable!
5. Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke: Can Burke become the first-ever three-time champion?
6. Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo: Someone tell Toni to smile and this pair will appeal more to viewers.
7. Misty May-Treanor and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: They'll win the awards for longest combined last names, that's for certain.
8. Rocco Dispirito & Karina Smirnoff: Rocco needs to cook up more personality. Get it?!? (Because he's a chef!)
9. Susan Lucci & Tony Dovolani: All My Children star needs to work on pretty much all her moves.
10. Kim Kardashian & Mark Ballas: Why isn't Kim more relaxed? We know she loves being on camera.
11. Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas: Add up their age and these two are almost older than John McCain.