The Hills' Heidi Montag is featured in People's "Fun Facts" section today. Here are some excerpts, some of we know, and others you may not ...
- After high school, Colorado-native Heidi headed to California to Academy of Art University in San Francisco. At a freshman orientation, she met none other than Lauren Conrad, star of MTV's hit reality show, Laguna Beach.
- Heidi Montag's music video for "Higher" was filmed by Spencer Pratt - in half an hour and for "zero dollars." One of the highlights? Montag frolicking through a flock of seagulls: "She's got a great bird call," Pratt said.
- When Spencer proposed to Heidi Montag (the first time), The Hills chronicled what looked like him borrowing Brody Jenner's credit card to buy serious bling ... whereas he really bought a cheap ass amethyst ring for $280.
- We like to ridicule them, but Speidi gives back: In 2007, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt gave fans and foes the opportunity to bid on dinner with the troublesome twosome to benefit the World Food Program.
- Fake and proud of it: Heidi Montag surgically enhanced her natural A-cup bra size to a whopping 32C in 2007. She told Access Hollywood, "I think I was just thrilled. I think honestly, it was like Extreme Makeover."
- In addition to reality TV fame, launching her Heidiwood clothing line and singing, Heidi Montag has her sights on hitting the big screen. "I also plan to win an Oscar," she once told Blender. "I'm very ambitious."
We won't hold our breath on the last one.