You might not be able to act like Jennifer Garner (we loved her in Juno), but here's how you can look like the actress.
As reported by Us Weekly, Garner uses personal chef Richard Florczak to keep her body on track, especially after she gave birth to daughter Violet.
Florczak recently shared three easy secrets with Self magazine:
Make "Skinny Sauce"
Florczak suggests satisfying fattening alfredo cravings with this high-fiber, low-fat red pepper sauce:
- Roast three red peppers or drain a jar of peppers.
- SautÃ© with onion and garlic until soft.
- Blend with one cup chicken broth until smooth and creamy
- Pour over chicken or pasta
Skip store-bought fattening salad dressing
Florczak recommends making a week's worth of his own non-fat version each Sunday night:
- Blend Â½ cup low-sodium soy sauce, Â½ cup rice wine vinegar, 2 tbsp chopped garlic and 1 small peeled and chopped shallot for 30 seconds
"Clients feel satisfied after a small portion if it feels indulgent," Florczak says. "I don't fake rich desserts with less-fattening ingredients."
- Simple: bake cakes in smaller pans so you're not tempted to eat too much!