In case you haven't heard, Miley Cyrus posed for a series of racy photos inside the latest issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands today!).
As a result, the entertainment news world was abuzz with commentaries and opinions on the pictures, especially one that showed the 15-year old posing seductively, with only a blanket covering her bare chest. But it wasn't just bloggers that shared their views on Miley.
A number of celebrities spoke out on the topic. Here are a few of their reactions:
- Heidi Montag: "I think she's a young girl in Hollywood, and she's just having fun... "[She]'s exploring herself."
- Spencer Pratt: "I didn't think it was that bad. Supposedly, she's wearing a top underneath. It's artistic."
- Lauren Conrad: "I found it a bit silly. I thought she looked beautiful in the pictures. I didn't find it that inappropriate."
- Rosie O'Donnell: "Leave Miley Cyrus alone... Disney [is] making her apologize. Ay yi yi."
- Tyra Banks: "She is a 15-year-old, and I just wish everybody would leave her alone!"
- Hilary Duff: "Everyone goes through things and takes their own path. Who am I to judge decisions that she made?"
- Brenda Song: "I love Miley. I think she's a very talented actress and singer. Whatever she does in her personal life is her personal life."
- Bill O'Reilly: "Look, we have so few role models, particularly for little girls in this country. She is the main one. I hate to see thisâ€¦ Parents all over the country like this girl because she is clean-cut."
- mischalova: "A 15-year old should not be seducing anyone with anything but a catchy beat and a sitcom."