With just 20 contestants remaining on the seventh season of American Idol, it's time to chop down the list on our Power Poll.
With that in mind, here are the top five performers so far, according to our crack celebrity gossip staff:
1. Asiah Epperson: We may be in the minority in anointing this singer as the leading contender, but no one else this season combines her poise, looks and vocal range. What a great name, too!
2. David Archuleta: The 17-year old has captured the hearts of America in a way Sanjaya Malakar could only dream about last season: an adorable sensation... who can actually carry a tune! Sign him up now for the finals.
3. Michael Johns: The only knock on this performer is that he's too established to be considered an American Idol. He's 29 old and has already fronted a band called The Rising. No matter to us. The handsome Aussie can wail.
4. Syesha Mercado: Another contestant with a winning name. Syesha has a much bigger voice than that of Epperson, but she's able to control it. Would love to see her tackle a ballad in order to determine full range.
5. Jason Castro: Apologies to Amanda Overmyer and Carly Smithson, either of whom could be in the spot. But Casto deserved props after taking the stage last week with his guitar and delivering a sweet, understated version of the Lovin' Spoonful hit ''Daydream."
Here's a look at the American Idol top 20. Who is your favorite? Leave a comment. Let us know.