Lauren Conrad is going to have a new roommate, and it's very a familiar face for fans of Laguna Beach and The Hills.
No, Heidi Montag has not come crawling back. Lauren Bosworth ("Lo" to real fans) is reuniting with her high school BFF!
The Hills' co-star and Lauren's current roommate, Audrina Patridge, recently said in an interview that Lauren "Lo" Bosworth will be moving in with the two of them when they settle into Lauren's new house.
"New year, new house, new jobs, new boys, new everything," Audrina Patridge told Us Weekly about the new episodes of The Hills. "It's gonna be fun!"
Lauren Conrad and Lauren Bosworth have always been close friends. Now LC and Lo will be roommates, according to fellow roomie Audrina Patridge!
Here's some background on Lo, from what we know (as avid Laguna Beach / Hills watchers) and from what our low-paid, hard-working interns dug up ...
- Lo has one brother and one sister.
- During the first season of Laguna Beach, Lo was a senior.
- She made periodic appearances on The Hills in its third season.
- In high school, she had more strict parents and was relatively more conservative than some of her fellow cast members.
- She attended the University of California, Santa Barbara, and a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma. However, Lauren transferred to UCLA for her junior year. She is, or was, majoring in communications and art history.
- Lauren Bosworth has stated that she does not have any online profile of any sort and that any baring her name are all fake.
- [Which, come to think of it, means the girl we added as a friend three weeks ago and have been corresponding with is totally full of $--t!]