Forced away from Malibu due to the latest round of fires, insanely gorgeous couple Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves did a bit of shopping in Beverly Hills over the weekend.
Forced to evacuate their homes, it's not hard to imagine what McConaughey and Alves picked up at the store:
- A fire extinguisher: Gotta be ready the next time flames are out of control.
- Season one of Friday Night Lights on DVD: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose!
- Suntan lotion: For those rare times when McConaughey isn't wearing a shirt.
- A video camera: In case there's the urge to film a sex tape. We'll volunteer to hold act as the tripod, if need be.
- Tomatoes: To throw at Chelsea Handler.
What do you think Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves were shopping for?